Odun Longe, Co-Founder and CEO of DIYLaw a Legal Tech Startup in Nigeria, dives deep into how her company evolved from a side-gig, tough challenges experienced building a business in Africa and shares some practical advice for female founders and leaders.
- You can build your business as a side-gig – learn how Odun Longe did it.
- Career Advice for female entrepreneurs – ASK. Learn how Odun Longe has applied it to building her business.
- Learn how Odun deals with existing stereotypes and unconscious biases against women in tech – learn how Odun deals with them.
- Founders have their highs and lows, learn how working with a cofounder helps a business.
- There’ll always be challenges in running your startup – so don’t ever give up.